The original SENSE-ation Harness is a no-pull dog harness that works wonders for positive reinforcement dog training, or just taking gentler walks with your pooch. The SENSE-ation harness uses a custom Softouch polyester webbing for added comfort, and also features Duraflex plastic hardware, instead of metal. The O-rings on the chest and sides are nickel plated steel for extra durability. The SENSE-ation Harness stops your dog from pulling, without choking, stress or otherwise harming your pet with no acclimation period. Best of all, the SENSE-ation Harness is a favorite of positive reinforcement dog trainers and humane societies worldwide. Each harness comes with an instructional booklet.
- The Girth Strap (bottom strap) provides extra comfort; made of custom polyester webbing.
- Short coat dogs especially benefit from the soft and pliable girth strap.
- Mini and X-Small sizes – all straps are custom polyester webbing.
- Lightweight and durable hardware – Nylon components and plated steel rings
- Side-positioned buckle link and buckle prevent irritation.
- Strap keepers prevent webbing from slipping.
- Nickel-plated, steel, and welded O-rings for strength.
Using a flexible measuring tape, measure from just behind the front legs all the way around your dog. You are measuring the circumference of the body just behind the front legs, like performing a chest or belt measurement on a human.
- Mini - 7/16 Inch Width 13 - 16.5 Inch girth
- X-Small - 7/16 Inch Width 16.5 - 20.5 Inch girth
- Small - 5/8 Inch Width 20 - 24.5 Inch girth
- Medium - 1/2 Inch Width 24 - 28 Inch girth
- Med /Large - 3/4 Inch Width 26 - 32 Inch girth
- Medium/ Large - 1 Inch Width 27 -32.5 Inch girth
- Large - 3/4 Inch Width 31 - 40 Inch girth
- Large - 1 Inch Width 32 - 40 Inch girth
- X-Large 1 Inch Width 39 - 50 Inch girth
If the measurement falls within two harnesses, we suggest the larger size. Example: 20" girth = Small.
The 1" wide webbing is better proportioned for big-shouldered, wide-framed dogs. It is also better for high-energy, reactive big dogs.
X-Small and Mini harnesses are designed to be used with lightweight leashes/snaps (7/16” or 3/8” wide).
The harnesses are not designed for retractable leashes.